Making Informed Sales Management Decisions
Sales managers need to be quick, astute and innovative thinkers. Our consulting and advisory services help sales managers to think strategically and use tools and intelligence at their disposal to make good decisions.
Our consulting and advisory services also assist sales managers to be more influential – whether it’s within their own organisation or among customers. We help sales managers target key decision makers more successfully and use their skills to influence trends and win sales.
We can consult and advise on the following:
- Stakeholder management and ways to influence decision makers
- Understanding roles, levels of influence and stakeholder perspectives
- GAP analysis and response to sales opportunities
- Sales processes and speed of execution
- Obstacles and stumbling blocks in decision making processes
- Making informed decisions
- Real and relevant scenarios
- Tactical strategies to secure sales
- Measuring and coaching
Other consulting services that we offer include sales gap analysis, lead management, channel programmes / models, advisory on sales tools and technology, sales qualification processes, reward and remuneration structures, go to market strategies, ‘why’ factor selling and sales management advisory expertise.