Remuneration and Motivation Programmes
REMUNERATION AND MOTIVATION PROGRAMMES
Sales is a challenging and exciting area that requires skills, energy, commitment and plenty of motivation. SalesRehab understands the behavioural nature of sales people and helps clients understand this too. Remuneration is a core element of any sales business and it’s directly linked to how motivated employees are to deliver, perform and exceed expectations.
Remuneration helps drive behaviour, rewarding employees who perform well and incentivising them to keep delivering. It also helps to identify underperforming sales professionals and highlight gaps in skills, talent management, recognition and financial reward.
SalesRehab uses its consulting expertise to assist clients to find the optimal solutions for their business and their sales staff when it comes to rewards, recognition, remuneration and behaviour. Every situation is different so we take a customised approach and tailor unique solutions for different clients. In every case though, we seek to help businesses drive the optimal behaviour they need from their sales employees.
Contact us to find out more about our consulting services regarding sales remuneration and motivation programmes, which include the following:
- Design and development of remuneration packages to drive the right focus and the best behaviour
- Innovative ways to assess and reward sales performance
- Design and creation of commission structures and incentive schemes
- Training, skills development, assessment and coaching to boost motivation, productivity and performance
- Development of reward and recognition programmes for sales professionals
Other consulting services that we offer include sales gap analysis, lead management, channel programmes / models, advisory on sales tools and technology, sales qualification processes, go to market strategies, ‘why’ factor selling and sales management advisory expertise.